Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!

FREE SHIPPING for purchases of 170 lei.

No Default Stick

No Default Stick
95,99 lei

No Default Stick

Ref: 118340

The Color Caramel color corrector helps to reduce the redness and slight imperfections of red color.

52.38% of active ingredients.

99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin,

19% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming

Enriched with healing organic muscatel rose oil and antibacterial salicylic acid, this stick neutralises local imperfections for a smooth and softened skin.

Silica also has a good ability to absorb oil and sebum.

Organic jojoba oil with sebum regulating properties heals and soothes the skin.

Product tip:

Before or after your complexion makeup, apply the stick on imperfections.

The stick is perfect for retouching during the day.

• * Squalane - Silica - Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters - Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil * - Cera alba (Beeswax) * - Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate - Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil * - Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera) cera - C10-18 Triglycerides - Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil * - Salicylic Acid - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter * - Tocopherol. [May contain +/-: CI 77491 (Iron oxides) - CI 77492 (Iron oxides) - CI77891 (Titanium dioxide) - CI77499 (Iron oxides)] Quality France 99% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE OF NATURAL ORIGIN OF WHICH 19% ARE FROM ORGANIC AGRICULTURE 99% OF NATURAL RAW MATERIALS WHICH 19% OF ORGANIC RAW MATERIALS Controlled manufacturing process / Certified characteristics according to the I-305 standard available on / Characteristics certified according to standard I-305 available at www.qualite-france.com
  • COSMETICA BIO
  • 100% NATURAL
  • QUALITE FRANCE

Ingredients

Squalane - Silica - Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters - Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil * - Cera alba (Beeswax) * - Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate - Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil * - Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera) cera - C10-18 Triglycerides - Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil * - Salicylic Acid - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter * - Tocopherol. [May contain +/-: CI 77491 (Iron oxides) - CI 77492 (Iron oxides) - CI77891 (Titanium dioxide) - CI77499 (Iron oxides)] Quality France 99% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE OF NATURAL ORIGIN OF WHICH 19% ARE FROM ORGANIC AGRICULTURE 99% OF NATURAL RAW MATERIALS WHICH 19% OF ORGANIC RAW MATERIALS Controlled manufacturing process / Certified characteristics according to the I-305 standard available on / Characteristics certified according to standard I-305 available at www.qualite-france.com